Wednesday, August 25, 2010

EWOKS!!

A little project I did over the summer for my group of friends.
Ewok Elements:























































































































































































During my entire summer, I feel like I improved in figure drawing the most because of this side project. I had to study my friend's basic face shapes and focused on how everything pretty much connected from the waist up. I got to practice over and over and that's basically the only way to improve in the art world. Although I'm not saying I am happy at all with the outcomes of any of these pictures, I'm begining to feel myself getting a little better everytime I start a new figure.

- Blink

No comments:

Post a Comment